Old Fashioned Cocktail Gift Box
I'd rather be someone's shot of bourbon than someone's cup of tea.
Reportedly invented at a club in Lousiville, Kentucky in 1880, the Old Fashioned Cocktail consists of Bourbon, Sugar and Bitters.
The old-fashioned is one of the oldest mixed drinks in the cocktail canon.
4.0 Standard Drinks | 25.1% ABV | 200ml
Each bottle contains enough for two cocktails and is blended to perfection by bar staff at House of Pockets/Pocket Bar in Terrigal, NSW.
No need for tools. No need for trial and error to make the perfect blend. It is already done. Grab a glass or two, sit down and enjoy. That simple.
Bring the Central Coast, NSW home.
All our gift boxes, including this one, can be customised for Corporate Gifts. Click https://www.homegroundcentralcoast.com.au/pages/custom-gifting for more details.
The Home Ground Central Coast Old Fashioned Gift Box includes:
- Free To & From Card - with your message that we handwrite! (West Gosford)
- House of Pockets - Old Fashioned Pre-mixed Cocktail 200ml (Terrigal)
- La Picante Food Co. - Orange Fruit Wheel Pack (Norah Head)
- Crooked Creek - Cheese Biscuits 144g (Ourimbah Valley)
- Hot Nuts - Lightly salted, lightly roasted PCA Mix 100g (Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds) (Bateau Bay)
- X2 Bamboo Cocktail Picks
You have the option to upgrade your box to include either a Craft Beer Six Pack from Six String Brewery (Erina), a selection of wines by From Sunday Wines (Grown in Orange, produced in Kincumber) or a range of Gins and Liqueurs from Distillery Botanica (Erina) for only $22-$30.
* We always aim to send the products and flavours in the description and photo, but, in the rare circumstance we're unable to, we’ll send something just as great!